I was awarded the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by lovely Gail, over @ snapshotsincursive. You guys should totes check out her blog and foods of course! Thanks much chica! Being one of my newest followers, I was of course flattered and appreciative.
Sooooooooooooooooo the rules:
Thank the blogger who nominated you, including a link back to their site.
Put the award logo on your blog.
Answer the ten questions the blogger has sent you.
Create ten new questions for your nominee to answer.
Nominate people of your own and notify them.
Questions for me:
(1) Do you like to cook?
Depends on my mood, but generally yes.
(2) Would you rather use organic ingredients or packaged ingredients?
It really doesn’t matter to me, I just want to have the meal ready in any case.
(3) Which do you prefer: A candlelight dinner for two OR dining alone while watching TV?
Also depends on my mood and maybe what I’m eating, but, candlelight sounds nice.
(4) Would you rather host a dinner party OR be a guest at a dinner party?
Be the guest!
(5) Do you snack while preparing a meal?
(6) Would you rather use porcelain dishes or paper plates?
Uhm, honestly? Paper plates so I won’t have to wash up.
(7) Do you think it’s silly to use cloth napkins every day at home?
(8) Are you of the opinion fresh flowers are a waste of money?
No. But for me they’re a sinus hazard.
(9) When you eat out, do you usually want a taste of your partner’s food?
Of course, that’s why we order different things. It’s a rule. Lol.
(10) What is your favorite dessert?
Anything chocolate, mocha or coffee. Or all THREE!
Questions for my nominees:
(1) What do blog awards mean to you?
(2) If you had any creative skill what would you choose?
(3) What’s your favourite animal?
(4) If you could learn any language which would you choose?
(5) What advice would you give your younger self?
(6) If you could live in any fictional world, which one would it be?
(7) If you had to eat one food all day long, what would it be?
(8) In your dreams, if you could be famous for one thing, what would it be?
(9) What’s one thing that makes you stand out?
(10) How have you lived your dreams so far?
Feel free to accept or deny, but link back if you choose to accept!
Be Kind and Share…