Another one! *Dj Khaled voice* Lol.
My wordpress mates *Aussie accent* Lisa over at Rebirth of Lisa and Rich over at WaffleMeThis highlighted my blog for the Blogger Recognition Award! Whoot! Whoot! I’m all excited – physically, mentally and virtually. Thanks guys!
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them.
- Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge Of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
I write a lot. Often times its rubbish, but hey I write nonetheless. I’ve always dreamed of working at a magazine or with a newspaper company, but that’s still in the making. So the story of Gripping Black is like any other. I just needed an outlet to write. Needed an avenue where even if people never read, like, commented or reblogged, I still had the opportunity to output.
Boring story huh?! Ikr! Lol!
My advice to new bloggers:
Blog for you. Not for an audience, the likes or followers, etc.
You need to be happy with the content you click publish on before anyone else can be. It’s as simple as that. The process of the piece too, is more important than the progress. Here me out, if you think about how you write and what you output before and after you write, you get better the next time. Simple as that!
Process = Progress…
Go and be merry posting about your blog award!!!!
Be Kind and Share…